Sold Out! Our Top Shelf Mint Julep candle is available in a copper tumbler here!
The Mint Julep candle serves up invigorating notes of fresh mint infused with old Kentucky bourbon balanced with the sweetness of sugary syrup and creamy vanilla. Enjoy the slow burning and soothing sound of the large crackling wooden wick and savor the refreshing scents of a classic derby day cocktail served up in a bold aqua glass vessel with an elegant silver rim. This pop of color makes the perfect hostess gift!
Top Notes: mint + bourbon
Base Notes: sugar + vanilla
Aqua Tumbler = 14 ounce pour + 80 hour burn time
- Hand Poured in Louisville, Kentucky
- Crafted using American Made Soy Wax
- FSC certified crackling wooden wick
- Clean chemical free fragrance (no carcinogens, phthalates, or toxins)
- Reusable Glass Container
- CONTAINS ZERO ALCOHOL
- Candle Care: Burn at least three hours for first burn for an even melt. Burn within sight. Keep away from things that can catch fire. Keep out of the reach of children and pets. Container may be hot when the candle is lit. Keep all objects such as matches and wick trimmings clean from wax. Do not burn candle for more than 3-4 hours at a time. Trim wooden wick to 1/4" inch before each burn.